A leading Architects practice is seeking a strong AutoCAD Project Architect to join their friendly team. High quality residential developments
Strong AutoCAD Project Architect
Exciting High End Residential Projects
Based in London
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
A leading design lead Architects practice is seeking a strong AutoCAD Project Architect to join their friendly team, of around 20 people, in order to assist in working on high-quality residential developments in central London.
The successful team member would be working within a small team assisting on running projects from RIBA stages 0-6, and be responsible for planning applications, construction packages, site management during construction, and client liaising. A friendly and professional client rapport is required because you will be representing the whole practice in these meetings.
The right candidate will:
- Minimum of 5 years post part III qualification
- Proven experience in high end UK residential projects
- Full CAD as well as design skills
- Work as part of a team in preparing design and also construction information
- Proven experience working from conception to completion on high end residential projects.
- Good knowledge of the current UK Building Regulations
- Strong grasp of preparing specifications as we;; as construction documents
- Lastly, proficient in AutoCAD and ideally Vectorworks too, or willing to learn too
A bonus would be,
- Experience of working with Vectorworks, if you can please highlight this in your application.
In return a competitive salary is offered and the chance to join a friendly, international growing team. first stage interviews will be held within two weeks and shall initially be virtual.
For note, this role will be office based, in zone 1 central London, with flexibility on working from home.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Strong AutoCAD Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV as well as a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.