A well-established architecture firm based in Central London is seeking an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect to join their team.
Strong Part II or Recently Qualified Architect for Commercial and Workplace Projects
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £60,000 (based on experience, pro rata)
A well-established architecture firm based in Central London is seeking an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect to join their team. They are a sustainability-focused company, committed to providing eco-friendly solutions in all their projects, including retro fit, offices, workplace, commercial, and education.
- Lead and contribute to design and construction projects in the commercial sector
- Produce high-quality architectural drawings and specifications
- Collaborate with clients, consultants, and contractors to ensure successful project delivery
- Proficient in Revit, to a working practice level
- A good all-rounder with experience in all stages of a project, from concept design to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Employee-owned company
- 28 days holiday
- WFH 1 day a week
- Ability to work internationally for 14 days a year
- A cool office in a great location
One last thing…
If you are an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or recently qualified Architect with a passion for sustainable design and a good all-rounder with experience in commercial, retro fit, offices, workplace, and education projects, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.