A Studio Coordinator for an interior design studio who offer a friendly, creative environment with great people. Busy and varied role.
Luxury Global Interior Design Practice
Friendly, creative environment with a great team
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £30,000
A Studio Coordinator or Office Assistant for a busy interior design studio based in central London. They create luxury, high-end and stunning interiors! They offer a friendly, creative environment with great people to work with and a busy and varied role.
- Manage the front of house reception to ensure it is always client-facing
- Arrange travel booking/courier/mail preparation
- Coordinate client / internal / supplier meetings
- Office supplies (Stock for Pantry & Stationary items)
- Monitor absence/holiday/annual leave/sickness
- Filing and managing expenses, including petty cash
- Assist in setting up IT support ie. Set up a Team / Zoom account inside the meeting room
- Support the onboarding of new hires into the studio
- Coordinate maintenance including Fire Safety checks, servicing of equipment, etc
- Handling company events and parties
- Provide assistance to the Operations Manage
- Perform other related duties as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Be a Team player and keep a positive with a ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- Excellent attention to detail & organisational skill
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, as well as software knowledge, for this studio coordinator role then please apply below. Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
If you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar office assistant role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click below.