Studio Manager with a keen eye for detail required for a dynamic and creative team.
Keen eye for detail required for a dynamic and creative team
Salary Guide: £36,000 – £40,000
A well-respected practice is looking for a Studio Manager with a keen eye for detail to join their dynamic and creative team based in Shoreditch, London.
- The successful person will report on a day-to-day basis to the Associate Director and the Director of Projects and work closely with outside consultants and clients
- Provide administrative support for the Press, Marketing and New Business team
- Organising meeting and travel arrangements
- Management of filing systems
- Managing office consumables and setting budgets
- Coordinating staff holiday requests
- Event management in collaboration with in-house team
- HR coordination of interviews, leavers, new starters
- Facilities management
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop would be ideal
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of architecture and wider industry would be an advantage
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, as well as software knowledge, for this Studio Manager role then please apply below. Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
If you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar Practice Manager role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click below.