A highly organised Studio Manager for a lively and creative interior to work on with luxury, quirky interior design projects
Studio Manager or Office Manager
Fun and Busy Interior Design Practice
Luxury, quirky interior design projects
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £30,000
A highly organised Studio Manager for a busy interior design studio based in central London. They are a lively and creative practice that work on luxury, quirky interior design projects. They offer a lively, creative environment with great people to work with and a busy and varied role.
- First point of contact for all visitors.
- Answering all calls and taking assisting with all queries.
- You will be an excellent communicator, client-facing, and will be flexible as the role will require doing various errands: Studio management, HR, Finance, PA, and design assistance.
- Maintaining samples library and account management.
- Responsible for ordering all stationery for the office, typing documents, and updating the database.
- Experience in an interior design, architectural practice, or design environment is highly desirable.
- Professional phone manner
- Excellent customer service
- Willing to learn
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, as well as software knowledge, for this Studio Manager or Office Manager role then please apply below. Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
If you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar Practice Manager role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click below.