One of the UK’s leading practices is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sustainability Assistant to join their new in-house team!
Multi-Disciplinary International Practice
London or Birmingham Office
Salary Guide: £24,000 – £27,000
One of the UK’s leading practices is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sustainability Assistant who has a passion for sustainability to join their new in-house sustainability consultancy. The team comprises a range of professionals looking to reduce the built environment’s embodied and operational carbon, and help create a sustainable future for the planet.
This growing multidisciplinary practice is well known for its sustainable-led projects, collaboration across disciplines, creative approach to architecture, and holistic thinking to the reduction their impact on the natural world. The practice is a signatory to the RIBA 2030 Climate Challenge and Architects Declare.
The candidate must:
- Have a keen interest in sustainability
- Be able to help assist in writing reports, attend design forums, support the teams’ administrative duties, undertake research, and create presentations write minutes
- Help induct new staff, attend CPDs an
- Be able to assist the practices Environmental Management System (ISO:14001)
- Have excellent writing skills and be able to produce engaging journal posts
Desirable qualities for the role:
- A qualification in sustainability or architecture
- BREEAM assessor / WELL AP
- Passivhaus certification
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact not only within a leading UK practice, but also to influence architecture for the greater good, while having a purposeful career that can really make a difference. In return the practice offers a competitive salary for the right person, generous annual leave, hybrid working with 2 days a week working from home, a friendly team and modern office.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Sustainable Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Multi-Disciplinary International Practice role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.