Motivated and enthusiastic Sustainability Associate to join a growing multidisciplinary practice on housing projects in a hybrid role.
Sustainability Associate, Leading Housing Practice
Hybrid working, AJ100 Practice based in Central London
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £50,000 – £58,000
One of the UK’s leading housing and urban regeneration practices is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Associate who has a passion for sustainability to join as an Associate Sustainability Consultant.
This growing multidisciplinary practice is well known for its award-winning housing and masterplanning projects across the UK. The practice is a signatory to the RIBA 2030 Climate Challenge and Architects Declare.
The candidate must:
- Have a background and understanding of the built environment industry
- Have a postgraduate qualification related to sustainability
- Have experience running projects, dealing with external stakeholders, planning departments and local government
- Be an inspiring and approachable people person willing to speak at industry events, run sustainability workshops, attend seminars and network within the industry
- Have experience using carbon modelling tools and software to undertake technical analysis
- Be a capable manager of a team, provide support and guidance to the wider practice and create and develop external relationships with clients
- Be able to assist with business development and promote the practice’s sustainability credentials
Desirable qualities for the role:
- BREEAM assessor / WELL AP or Code for Sustainable Homes assessor qualification
- Passivhaus certification
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD advantageous
- Have experience working with the London Local Authority and have experience developing environmental strategies on development projects
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact not only within a leading UK housing practice, but also to influence architecture for the greater good, while having a purposeful career that can really make a difference. In return the practice offers a competitive salary for the right person, generous annual leave, hybrid working, a friendly team and modern office with lots of perks.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exceptional Sustainability Associate role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Leading Housing Practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.