A multi-award-winning AJ100 and industry-leading sustainable design team seeks an environmentally conscious sustainability design advisor
Sustainability Design Advisor
Join an environmentally and industry-leading sustainable design team
AJ100 Central London Practice
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £42,000
A multi-award-winning AJ100 central London practice is looking for a talented and environmentally conscious sustainability design advisor, to join their industry-leading sustainable design team.
The role is an unmissable opportunity to tackle our climate emergency. Implementing and innovating sustainable practices for our built environment, for one of the most sought-after architecture practices in London.
- Proficient in sustainable and green building design
- Proven knowledge of BREEAM, and other international benchmarking systems.
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of Revit and Dynamo
- Utilisation of our Whole Life Carbon design toolkit using HBERT
- Preferable experience in thermal modeling software’s, IES, Safaira, Ladybug for Grasshopper
- Excellent communication, mentoring, and social skills to jump into a hard-working, big, and friendly team
About the company:
Fantastic projects to work on, salaries to match, and a friendly team within a stunning studio. This truly is an unmissable opportunity to not only work with a world-renowned practice but possibly alter the way we think about sustainability in architectural practice.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Sustainability Design Advisor role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this environmentally conscious role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.