An AJ100 is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Life Cycle Assessment Specialist to join their new in-house sustainability consultancy.
Sustainability LCA Specialist
Proficiency in One Click LCA plugin is essential
Multi-Disciplinary International Practice
Salary Guide: £36,000 – £45,000
One of the UK’s leading practices is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Life Cycle Assessment Specialist who has a passion for sustainability to join their new in-house sustainability consultancy. The team comprises a range of professionals looking to reduce the built environment’s embodied and operational carbon, and help create a sustainable future for the planet.
This growing multidisciplinary practice is well known for its sustainable-led projects, collaboration across disciplines, creative approach to architecture, and holistic thinking to the reduction their impact on the natural world. The practice is a signatory to the RIBA 2030 Climate Challenge and Architects Declare.
The candidate must:
- Have an understanding of architecture and how buildings are delivered
- Have a keen interest in sustainability
- Be proficient in Revit and able to use the One Click LCA plugin
- Be able to assess embodied carbon and have an interest in Whole Life Cycle analysis
- Be able to deliver LCA training and workshops both in house and with external stakeholders
- Undertake data analysis, report writing, and product carbon foot printing
- Have excellent project management skills, be well organised and work well as a team
- Be able to help minimise whole life carbon across the practice’s projects
- Be able to source and research sustainable building materials
- Be able to assist the practices Environmental Management System (ISO:14001)
Desirable qualities for the role:
- A qualification or experience in sustainability
- Proficiency in AutoCAD advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact not only within a leading UK practice but also to influence architecture for the greater good while having a purposeful career that can really make a difference. In return, the practice offers a competitive salary for the right person, generous annual leave, a hybrid working with 2 days a week working from home, a friendly team, and a modern office.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Sustainability LCA Specialist role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Multi-Disciplinary International Practice role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.