A multi-award-winning AJ100 practice requires a sustainable and environmentally conscious Architectural assistant designer or Architect
Sustainable Architectural Assistant or Architect
An industry-leading and environmentally conscious design team!
AJ100 Central London Practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
A multi-award-winning AJ 100 international practice is looking for a talented sustainable and environmentally conscious Architectural assistant designer or Architect to join their industry-leading sustainable design team.
The role is a great opportunity to tackle our climate emergency. Implementing and innovating sustainable practices for our built environment, across multiple international studios. You will need a background in architecture and relevant industry experience, with a focus on sustainability.
- Proficient in sustainable and green building design
- Proven knowledge of current sustainable practices implemented in the built environment, DfP, LEED, BREEAM, WELL, Fitwel, and other international benchmarking systems.
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Experience working at all RIBA stages
- Desirable knowledge of Revit
- Excellent communication, mentoring, and social skills to jump into a hard-working, big, and friendly team
About the practice:
Great projects to work on, salaries to match, and a friendly team within a self-designed office. This truly is an unmissable opportunity to not only work with a world-renowned practice but possibly alter the way we think about sustainability in architectural practice.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Sustainable Architectural Designer or Architect role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this sustainable and environmentally conscious opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.