An established and international design studio is seeking a talented ARB Project/Senior Architect for a high-profile rail/transport scheme
Talented ARB Project Architect or Senior Architect
Complex infrastructure projects and high-profile rail/transport schemes
Vibrant and Established International Architectural and Urban Design Studio
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £65,000
An established and international architectural and urban design studio is seeking a talented ARB Project / Senior Architect to join their vibrant London studio. This practice specialises in working collaboratively to create civilised cities and to create high-quality spaces, innovative transport infrastructure, and residential and mixed-use places and homes.
This is a brilliant chance to join a renowned studio with an incredible portfolio of highly regarded projects where you will take on a new and exciting challenge, play a key role within the studio and grow your career within a successful and creative team. You will have 4-10 years of industry experience with a particular focus on delivering complex infrastructure projects with an ambition to continue working on some of the UK’s highest-profile rail/transport schemes.
- Minimum of four years’ post-qualification experience in practice
- ARB or equivalent international membership of Professional institution
- Experience across all RIBA stages
- Proficient in Rhino, MicroStation (AECOsim), and ideally Grasshopper
- Passionate about city-shaping infrastructure
- Highly creative and design orientated with a beautifully presented portfolio
- Experience in leading teams through detailed planning applications
- Professional, positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, and visual
- A team player with leadership/mentoring capabilities
- Client-facing / Stakeholder engagement experience
If you are an ARB Architect/Project Architect with a passion for infrastructure, then do not miss the opportunity to join this highly creative and free-thinking team and work on globally awarded projects.
In return, you will be offered a range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- CPDs and training
- Team lunches, wellness events, yoga, etc.
- Social drinks and trips
- Generous pension and holiday
- Healthcare and gym memberships
- Annual bonus structure
OR if not you, but you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role, refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this, ARB Project Architect or Senior Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this infrastructure and rail/transport scheme opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.