A multi-award-winning AJ100 London practice is looking for a talented Masterplanning Architect/Urban Designer to shape upcoming projects!
Urban Designer with Masterplanning experience
Fantastic multi-award-winning AJ100 Practice
Based in Central London
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £58,000
A multi-award-winning AJ100 central London practice is looking for a talented masterplanning Architect/Urban Designer with experience. Work on masterplanning schemes in Europe and the USA and join an industry-leading team. The role is an unmissable opportunity to join one of the most sought-after architecture practices in London with visa sponsorship as an option.
- Degree in Urban Architecture/Design or Built environment, preferably RIBA chartered
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Beautifully presented portfolio with strong previous working examples
- Good Gis software knowledge
- Adobe package and Microsoft Office proficient
- Knowledge of planning policies and the European/ American/ UK planning process
- Excellent 2D / 3D CAD skills, Vectorworks preferred
- Hand drawing and model making skills
- A confident communicator with good presentation capability
- Interpersonal skills, proactive and self-motivated, can work independently and as part of a team
In return this position will allow the right person to work on brilliant projects to work on, salaries to match experience, and a friendly team within a stunning studio. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work with a world-renowned practice but contribute to the shaping of their upcoming projects.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Masterplanning Architect/Urban Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this high-profile residential schemes opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.