A world-renowned practice is looking for a talented Revit Architect to join the London team on a temporary to permanent basis
Talented Revit Architect for AJ100
Essential skills in Shell, Core, and Facades in the public or cultural sector
Temp to perm basis and immediate start!
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £50,000
A world-renowned practice is looking for a talented Revit Architect to join the London team on a temp-perm basis. Therefore, this means you will be on a 6-month contract with the potential to go permanent. Ideally, you will be available immediately and Revit proficiency is absolutely essential, alongside experience with Shell + Core and or Facades in the public and/or cultural sector.
The firm works across architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and urban design – a rich multi-disciplinary mix of skills and perspectives revealing the economic, social, and cultural value of their projects. Combining creative design expertise with capabilities in strategy, research, technology, and experience design, they strive to build a more inclusive, sustainable future for communities – and create a more socially and ecologically resilient world, and this is the ethos is at the core of everything they do.
Skills and Requirements:
- proven design and documentation skills
- proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and associated visualisation software such as Rhino
- ARB membership
- at least 2-4 years or experience working in practice in the UK (with the right to work in the UK)
- proven experience and understanding of the RIBA stages
- Bright, creative, and proactive approach to work/design
- shell + core and/or Façade detailing experience with demonstratable ability from previous work
- excellent portfolio both design-led with technical skills to match
Summary of the Studio:
- creative studio working environment
- inter-studio transfer opportunities
- development and training including access to an online training program
- wellbeing benefits
- flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- professional memberships
- study assistance
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to make your application, this is an excellent and rare opportunity to get your foot in the door of an exceptional practice with an iconic reputation. This role will turn permanent for the right candidate and with that will bring a huge scope for professional development and growth within a nurturing and talented team.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Talented Revit Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.