Talented Sustainable Project Architect
Must be Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD proficient
Award-Winning Central London Practice
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A multi-award-winning central London practice is looking for a talented sustainable Project Architect with +5 years of experience, to join their industry-leading sustainable design team. The role is an unmissable opportunity to work with a fantastic team on stunning residential projects in central London.
- Proficient user Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD
- Proven knowledge of UK building regulations
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge RIBA Stages 0-7
- Understanding of NBS specification writing
- Experience on live large-medium scale residential projects
- Excellent communication, mentoring, and social skills to jump into a hard-working, and friendly team
Fantastic projects to work on, salaries to match, and a friendly team within a stunning studio. This truly is an unmissable opportunity to work with a world-renowned practice.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Talented Sustainable Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this AutoCAD and Vectorworks proficient role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.