Talented Sustainable Project Architect
Must be Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD proficient
Award-Winning Central London Practice
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A multi-award-winning central London practice is looking for a talented sustainable Project Architect with +5 years of experience, to join their industry-leading sustainable design team. The role is an unmissable opportunity to work with a fantastic team on stunning residential projects in central London.
- Proficient user Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD
- Proven knowledge of UK building regulations
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge RIBA Stages 0-7
- Understanding of NBS specification writing
- Experience on live large-medium scale residential projects
- Excellent communication, mentoring, and social skills to jump into a hard-working, and friendly team
Fantastic projects to work on, salaries to match, and a friendly team within a stunning studio. This truly is an unmissable opportunity to work with a world-renowned practice.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Talented Sustainable Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this AutoCAD and Vectorworks proficient role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.