HAUS Careers is looking for a part-time Data Entry Geek to join their team and provide support to a fun and close-knit team!
Part-Time Data Entry Geek
Must be organised, detail orientated, and a good problem solver
Fun and Close-Knit Team
HAUS Careers has a role for an organised Part-Time Data Entry Geek to help with the running of a design recruitment firm and help process CV’s, organise the office and support the director in growing HAUS.
This a role that would suit someone looking to work flexibly, perhaps 10am-2pm daily, although we would be open to other arrangements.
The role includes:
- Data Entry (experience required)
- Adding candidates to our system
- Effectively manage multiple inboxes
- Posting jobs on our website and LinkedIn account
- Editing CVs and Portfolios
- Organise meetings and take detailed notes
- Diary management
- Coordinating ongoing administrative tasks, organising days out and managing the office inventory
It would be beneficial, but not required if you have prior experience using:
- Adobe suite
- Google Analytics/Adwords
If you’re interested in this role, send your CV through for us to review.
Benefits of working for HAUS
The friendly team at HAUS is always seeking supportive and detail-orientated people to join their team.
It can sometimes be quite stressful working in a recruitment firm; so we try to make it easier on everyone, by providing great benefits to the team:
- Surprise days out and social evenings
- Monthly recognition to our hard-working team
- Duvet day
- Full training
- A great team to work with
- Fruit in the office
- End of Quarter social events
- Group lunches on Frid-yays
If the role is of interest to you, send us your CV, and give us a call on 0203 800 1454
If you’re interested in this Part-Time Data Entry Geek role, send us your CV! Or if you know someone who would be great refer them to us and find out how you can benefit below!