HAUS Careers is looking for an organised and detailed Team Coordinator to join their team and provide support to a fun and close-knit team!
Must be organised, detail orientated, and a good problem solver
Fun and Close-Knit Team
HAUS Careers has a role for an organised, proactive team operations coordinator to help in the process of running a design recruitment firm and help process CV’s , organise the office and support the director in growing HAUS.
The role includes:
- Managing the database
- Administration and working with an external finance team
- Adding adverts to our website
- Working managing the temp workers payroll
- Improving workflow and implementation of new software’s
It would be beneficial, but not required if you have prior experience using:
- Adobe suite
- Google Analytics/Adwords
If you’re interested in this role, send your CV through for us to review.
Benefits of working for HAUS
The friendly team at HAUS is always seeking ambitious and detail-orientated individuals; who take pride in the work to join their team.
It can sometimes be quite stressful working in a Recruitment firm; so we try to make it easier on everyone, by providing great benefits to the team
- Surprise days out and social evenings
- Monthly recognition to our hard-working team
- Duvet day
- Full training
- A great team to work with
- Fruit in the office
- End of Quarter social events
- Group lunches on Frid-yays
If the role is of interest to you, send us your CV, and give us a call on 02038001454
If you’re interested in this operations coordinator/Data Entry Coordinator, Detail-Orientated, Friendly Team role, send us your CV! Or if you know someone who would be great refer them to us and find out how you can benefit below!