Ultra high end boutique seeking a Technical Architect to join their creative and friendly small London team. Proficient in AutoCAD
Ultra-High-End London Boutique
Design Focused Residential Practice
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £43,000
An ultra-high-end boutique London Architecture and Design studio is looking for a Technologist or Senior Technical Architect to join a creative as well as friendly small London team in South London. The successful person will be running some key projects, so it is vital you are intuitive, have strong AutoCAD technical skills, as well as have knowledge of UK building rules and regulations.
The right candidate must:
- Would be technical focused, in a similar role for the last 2-3 years, as a Technical Architect.
- Have a thorough portfolio full of working drawings through all RIBA stages.
- Have experience from concept to delivery skills in high-end resi ( a mix of tradition and modern mix ideally)
- Be comfortable running and mentoring small teams so projects run smoothly and on time.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Initiative and ability to work independently to deadlines.
- Be willing to assist directors and design team and be technical forward-thinking.
- This role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
- Able to work in a team and autonomously on a number of drawing packages
- Have great time management
About the company:
This is a small, tight-knit company with a friendly, family feel so alike-minded character is going to be required. In return, a competitive salary is given with exposure to beautiful and exclusive residential projects in London