Opportunity for Technical Coordinator to relocat to the Middle East and join a supurb luxury residential Architectural and Interior Studio
Job # 11048
Job title: Technical Coordinator – Relocate to Middle east
Outstanding opportunity to relocate to the middle east for a superb luxury architectural and interior design studio. This unique studio is growing is expanding the team due to project demands. A studio with 25 years’ experience of super luxury hospitality and residential projects with a strong French heritage. They create some of the world’s most impressive projects from traditionally styled palaces to super modern luxury villas around the world.
- Assist the Design Director with technical coordination and management of the project as directed.
- Provide the project administration, organize and supervise the design and the design process.
- Create and manage the preparation and implementation of the Design Execution Plan.
- Understand and maintain the expectations of project deliverables of the Design Execution Plan.
- Ensure the project is planned and managed in accordance with the Design Delivery Manual.
- Assist with the implementation and management of the design review and value management processes and workshops.
- Organize and maintain all design records and documentation.
- Ensure document controller is organizing the files correctly.
- Prepare and record meeting agenda and take minutes to all design meetings.
- Monitor and follow up on actions required for completion.
- Coordinate under the Design Director’s direction of all the design related to the projects between the different stakeholders including internal design and project team.
- Prepare various progress reports for the Director of Design’s review
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 5 years professional working experience within a similar position working across either luxury residential or hospitality projects.
- Excellent English language skills are essential. Arabic or other languages will be beneficial.
Strong administrative capabilities and managerial skills.
- Be self-innovative, show leadership, and able to work under no supervision in a heavy workload environment.
- Defining management and administrative problems, collecting appropriate and related data to establish solutions
- Able to work autonomously and a strong team player.
- Able to work with mathematical concepts as well as apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems and draw valid actions. Ability to extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- May require travel at times, site visits and attend and manage large teams and meetings.
- Must have the full capability to create, modify, read, and analyze technical drawings, using AutoCAD.
- Must have strong presentation skills using Microsoft, Indesign, and Photoshop.
- Superior work ethic and attitude.
- A passion for super luxury projects.
- Must have a positive “get up and go” attitude, with strong interpersonal skills.
About the company:
- A studio with 25 years of bespoke high-end residential projects.
- Strong French design heritage.
- VVIP client base.
- A diverse and multinational office.
- Extremely competitive salary with no TAX.
- Medical care and annual flights home all covered.
- Company phone and car.
- Please apply now with your CV and samples of work.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.