Amazing opportunity for a technical Design Manager with residential and commercial skills to shape the business with the rest of the team!
Technical Design Manager
Residential and commercial private projects
Bespoke Quality Kitchen and Furniture fit-out company
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £46,000
A well-established bespoke joinery and kitchen fit-out studio, working on both residential and commercial private projects as well as large-scale developers. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Technical Design Manager to join their growing team of friendly designers, contractors, and architects. With 3 retail stores and their flagship based in the most sort after location in Knightsbridge. This innovative studio is searching for the ideal candidate; a technically strong design manager/project lead to work on all stages of the design process. This opportunity is for a permanent, full-time position with amazing potential to help shape the business with the rest of the team.
- An exciting role for a technically focused designer with experience managing and leading a team.
- Must have a degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture with at least 5+ years of industry experience.
- Someone from a leading kitchen or joinery company would a major plus.
- Must have experience in large-scale joinery/kitchen projects.
- Proficient in either AutoCAD or Vectorworks.
- You must be experienced using SketchUp would be a bonus.
- Fantastic opportunity to lead on projects and run team and client meetings.
- Confident in a client-facing role.
- Must have experience presenting in front of architects, contractors, and developers.
- Collaborative working environment, you will join an established team of designers and contractors.
- Experience producing drawing packs.
- Office and home-based role.
- Must be able to travel to London for face-to-face client meetings.
About the company:
- Well established, bespoke kitchen studio with 3 retail stores, the flagship is in Knightsbridge.
- A small and very friendly team of creatives.
- Hybrid working.
- The office is based in the sort after location Fitzrovia, close to the station.
- At least 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas closure.
- Competitive office perks.
- A great work environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in.
- Vibrant Fitzrovia Location.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Technical Design Manager role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this residential and commercial private project opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.