A large practice based in central London with Global connections is looking for a Revit focused Technical Residential Architect to join its friendly team in January.
Technical Residential Architect
For a world-renowned practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
A large practice based in central London with Global connections is looking for a Revit focused Technical Residential Architect to join its friendly team in January. Working in plenty of sectors such as housing, hospitality, education, and workplaces there is the opportunity to experience a range of projects and progress to project running. You would jump straight into leading Stage 4 façade package on an exciting residential project.
The 100-person office have a very collaborative attitude and put sustainability at the core of their design ethos at all scales. This ensures their projects not only reflect the shared identity of the designers but also benefit the community in a multitude of ways.
The right person would ideally have:
- Strong Revit ability
- Residential delivery experience
- A passion for sustainability, design, and attention to detail
- A desire to contribute to sector and studio quality, environment, and strategies
- Excellent organisational and collaboration skills
- The right to live and work in the UK
About the practice:
- Central London location, 2-minute walk from one of the most well-connected stations (overground and underground) in the city
- Employee owned
- Inclusive culture with feeling of commitment and responsibility
- Dedicated to investing and developing the futures of all employees
- Hybrid working – 4 days in the studio, 1 from home
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Technical Residential Architect role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this top AJ100 opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.