Brilliant Architects practice seeking an experienced RIBA or ARB Technical Revit Architect with Residential Project experience
Technical Revit Architect
Exciting Residential Projects
RIBA or ARB qualified
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
A brilliant Architects practice is seeking an experienced RIBA or ARB Lead Technical Revit Architect with detailed residential design knowledge to join its practice in East London.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual with four or five years’ practice experience to join their creative studio.
The right candidate must have:
- Working Revit ability is essential, which can be shown in your portfolio on UK projects.
- Previous experience of using Adobe Suite and AutoCAD
- Strong drawing skills and good writing.
- Good and confident spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of British building regulations.
- Experience through all RIBA stages and proven experience creating presentations and reports.
- Experience on Residential/housing projects in the UK, from 20-200 units
This great social practice, give you the opportunity to work on both small and large scale UK based residential, mixed-use, retail and master planning projects. Within a well-established, creative, young and friendly team.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this qualified RIBA or ARB Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Job # 16380