World leading multi disciplinary practice is seeking a technically minded, and experienced Revit Rhino Architect for large scale INTL projects
Technical Revit Rhino Architect, or strong Part II
Experience user of Revit, Rhino, 3D skills, and facade detailing
Immediate start/1 month notice at a world leading multi disciplinary practice!
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £40,000
A world leading multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a technically minded, self-motivated experienced Architect to work on several large-scale international projects for an immediate start in their London studio (1 month notice period will also be considered). You must be an experienced Revit and Rhino user with strong 3D skills with a good understanding of façade detailing.
Day to day duties will include supporting architect teams throughout the production of sections, layouts, elevations, working drawings as well as construction drawings, and finally detailing. Tasks will also include basic model making, 3D and 2D drawing, preparing schedules, and also assisting teams to prepare for presentations.
Role requirements and skills:
- Firstly, you must be a strong user of Revit and Rhino. MicroStation would be beneficial
- Also, you will need a background in the education, residential, and mixed use sectors. Also, excellent drafting skills as well as large scale project experience.
- Furthermore, you must have excellent design skills and hand sketching ability
- You should also be able to work well under pressure, towards tight deadlines, be organized as well as be proactive.
- The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker as well as a problem solver. Also, with a design led approach and with technical ability
- They will also have excellent communication skills. Including written, verbal as well as visual.
- hey will have significant previous experience of working on large scale complex international projects
- Proven track record of delivering detailed facade design
- Ability to provide technical guidance to junior staff, participate and present in meetings, with experience delivering stages 3-5
About the company:
The studio work in many sectors such as commercial, retail, hospitality, culture, and transportation.
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Amazing employee package with life insurance and private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Friday staff drinks
- Staff activities such as Yoga, ice skating, rock-climbing
If this sounds like your, or a friend looking for a role, please get in touch immediately to be considered for this role.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Technical Revit Rhino Architect role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this experience user of Revit, Rhino, 3D skills, and facade detailing role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.