Technical Senior On-site Architect to join exciting global masterplanners in the Middle East.
Technical Senior On-site Architect in the Middle East
To join exciting global masterplanners with offices in UK, Europe and the Middle East
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £60,000
With a large international presence, this practice is collaborating with a couple of top AJ100 practices on their most recent project in Oman. They are looking for a technically experienced Senior Architect to work onsite on large residential and hospitality master planning projects. Previous experience using Revit and working in the Middle East will be beneficial as you will be working on $100million projects.
Communication skills will be of paramount importance – you will be liaising with contractors, fellow collaborating practices and in-house teams around the World.
This role will suit someone with a sense of adventure and it is such an exciting opportunity to join a well backed international practice and contribute to shaping the future of the studio.
The right person must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within architecture
- Project experience from detail design to IFC
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Lead on previous master planning projects.
- Produced winning competition entries
- Proven experience in residential, hospitality and commercial projects internationally
- The ability to work with designers and marketing teams to create compelling presentations
- Liaise and guide clients and directors, helping to build strong rapport for long lasting relationships
- Able to represent the practice in a professional manner
- Be highly self-motivated, ambitious, positive & an excitable go getter
About the company:
- An international company at an exciting time of growth and expansion into new markets
- Opportunity to collaborate with top London Practices
- Highly competitive salary combined with commission structure
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Technical Senior On-site Architect in the Middle East role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Technical Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.