Leading Practice in London seeking ambitious Architect to join their Healthcare team to work on impressive projects.
Technically Astute Architect
Must be Revit Proficient
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
A leading multidisciplinary architecture practice in London are seeking ambitious Architect to join their team. They work on projects within the healthcare sector and have an excellent reputation for their impressive delivery of projects. They’re fully Revit proficient and keen to meet people of the same ilk with ambitions of eventually running their own projects and teams some day.
You will report into the Director of the healthcare team and work alongside him liaising with clients, contractors and other teams within their large company. You will have the opportunity to work on projects from concept to completion whilst also working on the technical stages of their projects which are already up and running. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering technical projects across the healthcare sector; as well as;
- ARB registered
- 3-6 years’ post-Part III experience, good Revit
- Experience working on healthcare projects in the UK
- Liaising with clients, contractors and staff from all construction disciplines
- Supporting the practice Directors on all aspects of design development
- Responsible for projects from concept to completion
- Managing a small team across numerous projects
- Coordinating and managing projects