A dynamic interior design studio that specialise in luxury hospitality interiors is looking for a technically strong Middleweight Interior Designer.
Technically Strong Middleweight Luxury Hospitality Interior Designer
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £44,000
A dynamic Interior Design studio that specialise in Luxury Hospitality interiors across London and international projects. With over 20 offices around the world, this inspiring 40 strong London studio offers a fully bespoke service creating beautiful, well planned interiors for world class hotels, restaurants, spas and luxury residential projects. Due to an increase in projects, they are looking for a technically strong middleweight interior designer. In this position, you will be part of a team working on multiple small and large scale projects.
- Deliver complete tender packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
- Prepare concept design with the team, to pitch for projects, competitions and potential clients.
- Assist in creating schedules and budgets from projects.
- Produce space planning, test fitting and schematic design schemes for luxury hospitality and occasional residential design projects.
- Use great organisational skills, work well with timelines.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the Interior Design industry.
- Hold a Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or similar.
- Technical knowledge and ability to develop interior fit-out details.
- Ability to deliver technical drawing packages, including bespoke detailing.
- Great AutoCAD skills are essential.
- Revit or other BIM software is also beneficial.
- Luxury Hospitality design experience is essential, especially experience working on 4 & 5 star hotels.
- Ability to present well with good communication skills.
About the company:
- A world-renowned studio, recognised for their luxury designs.
- A global company with this position based in their lovely central London studio.
- Surrounded by industry experts providing an opportunity to strengthen your skills and progress your career.
- A young and vibrant studio environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working options are available.
- Great career progression.
One more thing…
If you are a talented and Technically Strong Middleweight Interior Designer with experience with hospitality projects, and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.