Join an award-winning high-end residential practice as a Technically Strong Part 2 or Technical Architect. Contribute to bespoke projects and advance your career!
Technically Strong Part 2 or Technical Architect for an Award Winning High End Residential Practice
Salary Guide: £35,000+
Join our prestigious architectural firm as an Architectural Technician Assistant, supporting our Technical Director. You will be a strong Part 2 or Technical Architect. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your technical knowledge in a high-end residential environment. If you have a minimum of three years’ experience in an architectural office, proficiency in AutoCAD, and a strong interest in technical development, we want to hear from you. Be part of our dynamic team and contribute to the creation of bespoke high-end residential projects.
- Prepare planning drawings for statutory approval authorities.
- Create technical 2D & 3D design solutions using AutoCAD and traditional methods.
- Produce production information under the guidance of the Technical Director.
- Collaborate with Consultants and Manufacturers for product selection in construction details.
- Assist in the preparation of construction packages.
- Undertake technical research on building materials as directed by the Technical Director.
- Record meeting notes and events as required.
- Support site inspections, including condition surveys and snagging.
- Prepare photographic, SketchUp, and 3D visuals to assist the Technical Director.
- Create standard and typical details as directed.
- Contribute to the detailed design process for small schemes and space planning layouts.
- Ability to sketch by hand in 3D and 2D technical details.
- Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD with ordered layering systems and overlay drafting using Xrefs.
- Minimum three years of experience in an architectural office.
- Hold an ARB Part 2 qualification or equivalent
- Strong interest in technical development of bespoke details.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Annual office trips and architectural days out
- Exposure to high-end residential projects and bespoke design solutions.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Chance to contribute to projects from planning to completion.
- Possibility for further advancement in a dynamic and growing company.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Technical part 2 or Technical Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.