Technically Strong Senior Architect for multidisciplinary and multi-sector AJ100 Practice to work on exciting UK Housing projects.
Senior Technical Architect
Multi-Unit Residential UK Projects, Multidisciplinary and multi-sector AJ100 Practice
SALARY GUIDE: £48,000 – £58,000
An AJ100 practice is looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join their London Studio. This is an excellent opportunity to work across a range of sectors, but with a focus on multi-unit housing initially, with the opportunity to grow to mixed use and commercial projects in London down the line.
The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of the London housing market, be an inspiring leader and communicator, and be technical-minded.
The candidate must:
- Be ARB or RIBA accredited
- Have at least 6-8 years post-Part III UK experience working in practice
- Be an inspiring leader, capable of managing multiple projects and a small team of up to 10
- Be technical-minded, have a focus on later stages and know your stuff in regards to building regulations and standards
- Have experience working with clients, coordinating subcontractors,
- Have experience across all RIBA Work Stages, particularly in early stages for either commercial or multi-unit residential projects, ideally in London
- Be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Have the right to work in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has hit the glass ceiling in their current practice and is looking for long-term career development in a senior position, with room to grow. The practice offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and generous package, based in a modern Central London office with lots of staff benefits.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this rare Technical Senior Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this award-winning practice and, large-scale residential opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.