A world-class architecture practice based in North London are looking for a Techy Architect or Architectural Designer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join their studio.
Techy Architect or Architectural Designer for High-End Residential Projects
Using Vectorworks on £5-£50million projects across the UK
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £40,000 (dependent on experience)
A world-class architecture practice based in North London are looking for a Techy Architect or Architectural Designer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join their studio. The practice boasts an impressive portfolio of stunning projects and are seeking talented individuals with some knowledge of the luxury residential sector.
The right person must have:
- An ARB Part II/III or equivalent degree
- Complete proficiency in Vectorworks with technical drawings
- Excellent communication and coordination skills both written and verbal.
- A track record of working across a range of RIBA stages.
- Demonstrable talent for design
- A smart, well-presented and sharp portfolio
- Fluency in English as well as a relevant permit for working in the UK.
- Luxury residential sector experience
- Good technical knowledge/ eye for technical detail
- Ability to prioritise and problem-solve.
- At least 1 year of UK based practice experience.
- Conservation/ Heritage experience is highly desirable but not essential
More about the company:
- A beautiful office near Hampstead Heath
- Close to a mainland station
- Tight-knit and design-driven team.
- Great room for progression amongst like-minded peers
- Hybrid working following probation
- 30 person team, highly social
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Techy Architect or Architectural Designer role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Vectorworks opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below..
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.