Exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Architect in London. Join a top-notch team working on high-end retail projects.
Techy Project Architect for High-End Retail Projects in London and Abroad
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £40,000
A well established and respected Architects practice in leafy area of East London is seeking a Technically minded Architect to join their team of 20, to meet demand for winning new projects. This position for a technical Project Architect is interviewing now, so please apply quickly if of interest.
This technical Architect should have the following experience and traits:
- At least 3 years experience post qualification.
- Be experienced working through all RIBA stages, leading and project running and have a strong technical knowledge.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Sketchup and a bonus if you have experience in Revit (but not essential).
- A well presented portfolio, showing technical detailing on projects across high end retail and benefit if any hospitality.
- Some site experience would be beneficial.
- This role will be working within a team, as well as working independently to deadlines, so character wise you should be pro-active, a problem solver, ambitious to always keep learning and work well in a team.
- Also fluent written and spoken English is required, for liaising with clients and internal communications on complex high end projects.
About the company:
This great architecture practice, is focused on attention to detail and high end design – across projects in the UK and globally, from high end residential, luxury hotel penthouses to retail. They are a very supportive team of twenty, where Associates guide and mentor juniors, and the team works together – so everyone learns and improves. This a great chance to take on more responsibility and create a career path moving forward.
The team are full time, five days a week in the office, they work in AutoCAD and Revit (training is provided) and are focused on expanding detail technical knowledge to meet demand of some complex luxury projects come in for next year.
They offer a good package, with 28 days holiday, including bank holidays, and then additional Christmas closure, which is often started a couple of days before Christmas Eve. They also have early finish Fridays in the summer months, cycle to work scheme, pension, and bonus at the end of year.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting technical Project Architect role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this luxury, high-end retail opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.