A large Central London interdisciplinary practice seeks a new permanent Urban Designer to work on master planning UK housing projects
Master Planning UK Housing Projects
Based in Central London
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £50,000
A large interdisciplinary practice in Central London, with a great mixture of Architecture, Urban Design and Master planning, is seeking a new permanent team member to join as an Urban Designer and work within their Urban team, and across the practice’s projects.
The right candidate will require:
- At least 3 years of UK housing and urban regeneration experience,
- Proven project-leading and mentoring skills.
- Be comfortable with a hands-on role,
- Good communication skills are essential due to the running of consultation meetings and liaising with external stakeholders.
- Strength in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS and Sketchup
- A post-graduate qualification in urban design or similar and a background in architecture is highly desirable.
Please note portfolios should demonstrate examples of regeneration and urban master planning
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Urban Designer then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this master-planning UK Housing opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.