Architectural Practice looking for Urban Designers across a range of experience to join their Masterplanning and Housing teams
Urban Designers, Exciting Masterplanning UK Housing Projects
Exciting Masterplanning, UK Housing projects
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £55,000
A large interdisciplinary practice in Central London, with a great mixture of Architecture, Urban Designers and Masterplanning, is seeking to grow its Urban team, from assistants to Senior Urban Designers to lead and work within a friendly team on housing projects.
The candidate must:
- Experience with UK Housing and Urban Regeneration
- Be confident with a hands-on role
- Good communication skills are essential to liaise with internal teams and for the senior roles to run consultation meetings and liaise with external stakeholders
- Strength in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS and Sketchup
- A post-graduate qualification in urban design or similar and a background in Architecture or Landscape Design is highly desirable
One Last Thing…
Please note portfolios should demonstrate examples of regeneration and urban master planning.
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Urban role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.