Urgent request for Architects! We need Part II/III, Project Architects to work on International Infrastructure projects, including airports!
Looking for all ARB/RIBA qualified Architects!
Are you a Part II Architectural Assistant, Part III Architect, or Project Architect?
Work on International Infrastructure projects, including airports!
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £50,000
Urgent requirement for Architects across multiple levels, from part II to Project Architects to work on International Infrastructure projects, including airports
The right person must have:
- ARB/RIBA registration or overseas equivalent registration
- Experience through all RIBA stages from concept and scheme design, right through to on-site construction completion and post-completion stages
- Coordinating and delivering general arrangement drawings and progress reports experience
- Developed BIM workflows to achieve and use plans with other teams and produce drawings, diagrams, and use schedules via a range of software programs.
Skills and characteristics required:
- Proven technical experience within an aviation-related project.
- Experience leading the team in similar projects.
- Good design sensitivity and understanding of structural and technical details
- Experience in coordination of multi-disciplinary teams and integration of architectural and structural works with the electrical, mechanical, and signaling system for Rail architectural projects (linked to airports)
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants, and contractors in order to further develop suitable design solutions
Advanced Software skills required:
- Revit required
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper would be a bonus.
- Bonus if you can use MicroStation and AECOsim Building designer, so please highlight this in your application
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this ARB/RIBA qualified Architects role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Part II Architectural Assistants to Project Architects role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.