A growing practice based in South London is seeking a driven Part II Architectural Assistant to work on their new pipeline of commercial and residential projects.
Vectorworks Part II Architectural Assistant
To work on commercial and residential projects
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £34,000
A growing practice based in South London is seeking a driven Vectorworks Part II Architectural Assistant to work on their new pipeline of commercial and residential projects. The practice of 25 people work on design-led UK based projects across all RIBA Work Stages, ranging in scale from private residential to multi-million commercial refurbishments. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a suitable project to complete their Part III in the future.
As a Part II Architectural Assistant, your role would include contributing to the design, working with a friendly team and have the opportunity to gain experience on small to mid-sized projects up to Stage 4/5.
The right person must have:
- Qualified as a Part II
- Proficiency in Vectorworks and Sketchup with experience on live projects in commercial, residential or mixed-use sector
- sound knowledge and experience of UK regulations and standards and the planning process and policy
- Experience working through RIBA Work Stages 1-3, technical detailing experience a bonus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with good presentations skills
- Good organisation skills, be driven and want to progress with a friendly team
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
The practice is based in South London with excellent transport links and offers longer term career progression working alongside a growing talented team on a range of projects. The practice can help support your Part III in the future.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Vectorworks Part II Architectural Assistant role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Commercial and Residential sector opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.