A friendly and creative Architecture Studio is recruiting for an energetic and motivated Vectorworks Project Architect. Lively London studio.
Vectorworks Project Architect
Great design led residential projects based in London
Vectorworks experience a must!
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
A friendly and creative Architecture Studio with a range of beautiful projects is currently recruiting for an energetic and motivated Vectorworks Project Architect with great design led residential project experience to join their lively London studio.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of architects and designers committed to innovation, attention to detail, and great values. You will be jumping straight in on an exciting project in France, so French speaking is a big bonus – please highlight this in your application, while this is desirable it is not essential.
- Have experience working on private residential schemes, within a similar project architect role
- Ideally, be a good user of Vectorworks but training could be provided
- Must have excellent written and spoken English
- A decent level of spoken French would be a strong bonus
- Be able to sketch by hand and expose ideas quickly
- Have a good eye and attention to detail
- Experience working on tender packages and planning applications.
- Be a team player
- Have excellent graphic, design, and technical skills. A strong design sensibility is needed, together with an understanding of sustainability issues.
- Be comfortable liaising with clients, consultants, and the construction team so you should be confident, professional, friendly, and a good team worker.
- Additional software they use is Rhino, Cinema 4D, InDesign, and Photoshop. Proficiency in these, as well as freehand sketching, will be advantageous
About the company:
The studio is in a fantastic building in the heart of London, so you will be able to enjoy a lunch by the Thames. They are known for their excellent work and service, and for their attention to detail. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects from beautiful private homes to fun and innovative pop-ups.
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Team trips
- Pension scheme
- Friday staff drinks
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Vectorworks Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this design led residential project role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.