This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly creative Interior Architect to join an award-winning practice
Workplace Interior Architect with around 5 years in practice experience to join cool London practice, with hybrid working
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £48,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly creative Interior Architect to join an award-winning commercial and workplace practice on their highly renowned projects.
The right person must:
- Ideally will have a degree in Architecture or similar with at least 4 years post qualification, and time in practice
- Be proficient in Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
- Experience across all RIBA Work Stages
- Have a working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Provide a portfolio of design-led workplace and office projects, working through all RIBA stages and in control of the Interiors and FF&E of those projects
- Experience working well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Love the design element of blending Architecture and Interiors together, in a workplace environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to run multiple projects at a time from inception through to completion
Cool central London-based practice:
This is an opening for an experienced and design-led individual with a passion for architecture and interiors. You will be joining an award-winning employee-owned practice with excellent benefits offered and scope for career growth.
The team values a friendly, down-to-earth, and positive approach and is looking for someone like-minded to seamlessly join the team. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to submit.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this experienced Interior Architect role then please apply below. Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity.
Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.