Our Privacy Pledge
We believe you should have control of your information. Please contact us to manage or review your information and marketing preferences.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with our Services including:
- Information You Provide to Us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you apply to a job either via our website, phone call, meeting or direct email.
- When you create an account with HAUS.
- When you are looking to hire staff, either via our website, phone call, meeting or direct email.
- HAUS may store all communications content, including phone calls and email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to deliver, personalise and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you use our paid services, we may collect your payment and billing information.
- Device Information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalised experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
- Information from Cookies and Other Technologies.
- We collect information when you access content, advertising and our website. These data collection technologies allow us to understand your activity on our Services and to collect and store information when you interact with Services we offer.
- This information also includes the kind of content viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; the sites or apps you used before accessing our Services and where you went next and whether you engaged with specific content or ads.
- Information from Others. We collect information about you from third-parties and affiliates, such as:
- From publicly-available sources (like Linkedin or Twitter).
- From our marketing providers about your experiences or interactions with content.
- From third-parties including former employers or other companies, such as CV library. This may include your activity on other sites as well as information those third-parties provide to you or us.
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalise, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyse your information (including emails, messages and other communications).
- Fulfil your requests and when authorised by you.
- Contact you with information about jobs, content or with marketing messages, which you can also control.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports regarding the use and trends within our Services. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or third parties, such as your activities on other sites.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
To manage your information and marketing preferences please contact us.
How We Share This Information
HAUS shares information to provide Services that you have requested. We do not sell, license information that individually identifies you. We will share your information in these circumstances:
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of HAUS when we have your consent.
- Within HAUS. Information may also be shared within HAUS.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the Terms; (iii) claims of violation of the rights of third-parties; (iv) technical issues; (v) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of HAUS, its users or the public; (vi) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (vii) as otherwise required by law.
Data Processing and Transfers
Other Important Information
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us.