Architect Recruitment Consultant London sales, target driven, hiring now - Architecture recruitment sales and client facing - BIG REWARDS
Architect Recruitment Consultant
HΔUS is looking for an Architect Recruitment Consultant to join its expanding London team. Have you ever wanted a Recruitment job in London?
£45,000 – £65,000
No recruitment experience is necessary! Just a drive, goal-driven attitude, and experience of Architecture.
You will have an opportunity to connect with the best Architects with the best firms in London.
This role is to join a great team with drive, ambition, honesty and who are design specialists in their field. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will help designers find their dream roles. An opportunity for an outgoing, driven and fun individuals to become experts in their field and get a reward for their hard work. Great communication skills are needed.
Job Requirements for Architect Recruitment Consultant
- Design experience within the Interior Design or Architectural Industries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated sales approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- A smile and a sense of humour
The HΔUS team of Architect Recruitment Consultants
HΔUS Careers is a professional recruitment agency made up of ex-industry design professionals. This means all have Architecture, Interior Design, and Landscape Architecture backgrounds. We care about design and specialise in finding talented designers and support staff for design firms.
Working as an Architect Recruitment Consultant
The role is fast paced and will give you the chance to earn uncapped earnings. Working with renowned firms and designers, working to match them together. You will enjoy finding opportunities and creating a community of people you can help find work.
The expected earnings for the first year at unlimited; but you should pass £45,000 in the first year and 55,000 the next year if you hit targets.
Upon starting with HAUS, you will have a dedicated mentor, and full training. Your mentor will work with you to take you through the journey from New Starter to Senior Management
We believe in a work-life balance and have flexible work hours as we want you to be happy while you work!
Perks of Working with HΔUS
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Workplace Perks
- Duvet day
- A career using your design knowledge to be rewarded
- Full training
- A great team to work with
- Great financial rewards (the potential to earn as much as your director)
- Fruit in the office
- End of Quarter social events, and
- End of Month lunches
- Architect Recruitment Consultant team that are experienced and knowledgable
If the role as Architect Recruitment Consultant sounds like something you would be interested in, apply below or give us a call 020 3800 1454. Or, if you know someone who is interested in a change in career; refer them to us and learn more about our Referral Program! Architect Recruitment Consultant role is today.